Wednesday 24 October 2018

Goals

New face at KiwiCan... we welcomed Seddon today, after farewelling Katie last week.
Owen & Seddon
Last week we talked about goal setting. We recapped what goal setting is and why it's important.

KiwiCan says...
keeping calm and in control, 
helps us all to reach our goals.

We played 'Windy Racer'. We had to move a ping pong ball from one line to another, without using our hands. We had to watch out for carpet burn too!
 
We talked with a buddy about what a smart goal is and what it might be... 
S-Specific
M-Measureable
A-Achievable
R-Realistic
T-Timed

We looked at big broad goals, then moved to more specific ones.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora my name is Charlie and I'm from karoro school. I like what you posted on your class blog and I want to try for myself. It sounds like a fun experiment. I found it interesting to read. Next time maybe you could write in the result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Te Rōpū Manawaroa. I am glad to see this post because I missed out on Kiwi Can that week so now I have an idea of what classes did and now know who Seddon is. It was sad to see Katie saying goodbye but I am sure she will be loving her journey as a mum. I wonder who will win the Kiwi Can points this term. How do you think you will go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am Alaska from Karoro School. I like how you learnt to keep calm. Last year I did the windy racer with my class. I remember that I lost😅 it is very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Charlie and I go to Karoro School. I liked reading your post because I love sports. I found it interesting to read because it must have been hard to run around juggling ping pong balls. Next time could you please add in who completed the task.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.